Click here for online registration information.
Please note these registration regulations
1. Registration is limited to 3,100 riders who are selected via registration lottery from all applications received between January 1 and March 15.
For the Chequamegon 40, 2,100 spots are chosen and for the Short & Fat 16 mile, 1,000 spots are chosen.
There is a $5.00 non-refundable registration lottery application fee charged for each application. That application fee is forwarded to the Chequamegon Area Mountain Bike Association to support trail advocacy.
All applicants will be notified via E-mail by April 1 of the registration lottery outcome.
2. For the purpose of the registration lottery drawing, you can either enter as an individual or create a group/team name and enter up to four people in the group/team. The group/team is considered one entity in the lottery drawing so the group/team is either picked or not as a group/team.
3. The entry fee for both the Chequamegon 40 and Short & Fat 16 mile events is $89.00. That fee is only charged if you are selected in the registration lottery.
4. Once you are selected for the limited race spots and your credit/debit card is billed no refunds or transfers of entries to other persons or other years is allowed.
5. No one is allowed to ride unregistered.
6. Event changes from the Chequamegon 40 to the Short & Fat only
are allowed if requested in writing prior to September 1. Any request
for any change must be accompanied with a $10.00 processing fee.
7. Your photo identification is required to pick
up registration materials. You may not pick up someone else's registration
materials for any reason whatsoever.
8. If you were chosen in the registration lottery and did not receive your confirmation E-mail, please call or e-mail
us so we can send you a new confirmation E-mail.
Penalties for Violation of registration
Riders who are identified as riding unregistered, or riding with an
old number from a previous year, or riding with someone else's number
will be barred from event registration for one year.